NCR Merchant Services
NCR CounterPoint for Mobile Tablet and Remote POS and Inventory Management
Today's Retailers are fast becoming completely mobile, utilizing technology that is fully tetherless - integrating tools that can freely move across sales floors, and out into any part of the wireless world. This, all while fully tracking inventory items, performing Point of Sale checkouts, and being fully integrated into the central business. These mobile devices using NCR CounterPoint are handling merchandise sales and purchasing, concessions, and event admissions that includes printing admission tickets, completely free of hard-wired technology. Join the multitude of retailers who rely on full mobility and integration to handle each unique business need such as Trade Shows, Outdoor Sales Lots, Admissions, Special and Seasonal Outdoor Events, Rentals, Memberships and Donations, and much, much more.
NCR CounterPoint can be a completely free-roaming retail management solution that gives you power and control over every aspect of your wireless and mobile sales needs such as sales floors, on-location event gift tents and tables, admission purchases, and direct-from-central-inventory Point of Sale transactions virtually anywhere where there is wireless service. Whether you have one satellite location or several moveable locations, NCR CounterPoint through Remote Mobile technology runs your business efficiently and, more importantly- profitably.
Instant inventory updates let your home location managers know what’s been sold or ordered remotely. Record your customer's information, control your trade-show purchasing, retain detailed sales history, and integrate all of this online with NCR Retail Online — a world of mobile options are available through the CounterPoint system. NCR CounterPoint will meet your current wireless needs and is flexible enough to evolve with your business as it grows.
- Fully Functional Mobile Business Solutions In Store or for Trade Shows
NCR CounterPoint can be run remotely on powerful Windows® Mobile Tablets from anywhere where there is wireless service, or fully integrated as standalone Point of Sale software.
- Credit Card Sales with EMV and Signature Capture/PIN Pad Technology
NCR CounterPoint easily supports point of sale signature capture for credit card authorization and invoice approval. Signatures are stored electronically with the transaction and can be printed at any time on invoices and statements. Worried about security? NCR CounterPoint is EMV certified!
- Fast and Easy Remote Point of Sale Checkout
- Touchscreen interface allows you to quickly ring up sales, returns, orders, backorders, special orders and layaways. Or place the entire ticket on hold and print a price quote.
Choose from regular or touchscreen ticket entry. Up-sell related items with graphical customer displays. Zoom in on item and customer details. Accept deposits on orders and track them through receiving. Use Secure Pay with EMV Chip, or Mag-Stripe for lightning-fast credit card authorizations. Ring up sales live online or offline at a sidewalk sale or offsite event. Issue a gift card or store credit.
- Up-To-The-Minute Inventory Control
- NCR CounterPoint manages your inventory and out-of-stock conditions which will maximize your profitability!
Your inventory picture is "up-to-the-minute." You'll know what's in-stock, on-order, and in-transit. Track merchandise movement through serial numbers, kits, and gridded items. Define multiple price levels and promotional prices. Use the built-in merchandising reports to analyze current levels, spot sales trends, and make better buying decisions. Track serial numbers, inventory grids, markdowns, substitute items, and location specific pricing.
- Automated Purchasing
- Easily place orders with your vendors. Not sure what you need? Let NCR CounterPoint calculate Model Stock levels and create PO's!
Automatically calculate and create restocking orders. Simplify reorders by copying historical sales into new purchase orders. Order and receive merchandise for multiple stores. Receive merchandise with or without a PO. Track backorders, RTVs, and customer-specific purchases. Voucher received PO's into your A/P system. Print item labels and barcodes on demand or automatically.
- Customer Loyalty
- Know who your customers are and what they're buying!
Add customers to the central database remotely on the fly, and access existing customer records all from a remotely operated Windows® Tablet. Increase loyalty with frequent shopper programs, customer specific pricing, gift certificates, gift cards, and store credits.
- Integrated Ecommerce
- Connect your CounterPoint system to an online store with NCROnline, our powerful and affordable web-hosting and website creation service!
Expand your business to the web with minimum effort and expense. Upload inventory, customers, and prices to your NCROnline store and download orders into CounterPoint for fulfillment. Online inventory comes directly from CounterPoint. Eliminate costly double entry - web orders are directly integrated into CounterPoint. Search engine optimization and marketing tools to reach new customers.
- Reports Library
- An extensive library of built-in reports gives you all the information you need to run a profitable and successful business!
Access hundreds of built-in reports and journals. View current conditions as well as historical details. Modify parameters to analyze the data your way. Print Quick Reports from any LookUp. Powerful Merchandise Analysis Report and Sales Analysis by Group Report let you analyze your inventory in hundreds of different ways. Graphical management dashboard.
- Accounting Interface
Update financial statements and payables and exchange the data with accounting packages.
Define multiple price levels, markdowns, contract prices, quantity discounts, package prices, and location-specific pricing.
- Sales History
Retain, view, and report complete detail of every sale you make, or look at summaries and cross-analyses.
NCR CounterPoint for Mobile and Wireless Needs
With NCR Counterpoint running on Windows® based Rugged Moblie Tablets, it is no longer necessary to be hard wired to the central hub to manage sales, customer and inventory records, or detailed reporting.
Now you can move freely through a multitude of locations both inside of and outside your main facility.
Not only can NCR CounterPoint handle admissions, it can also remotely manage gift tables and tents, concession booths, and virtually any other business need where wireless service is available.
NCR CounterPoint is able to operate in its full capacity from a mobile location.
NCR CounterPoint's complete solution, extensive reporting capabilities, and robust features are fully accessible within a remote Windows® environment.
NCR CounterPoint Features Beneficial to Mobile Tablet and and Remote POS and Inventory Management
- Three dimensional size grid
- User definable fields to track X, Y, Z
- Suggested items, substitute items and linked Items
- Special order capability
- Group markdowns, quantity pricing, coupons, multi buy items, bulk discount
- Calculate sales commissions for each item on the sales ticket based on either the sale amount or the gross profit
- Monitor the productivity of sales reps in units and dollars sold per hour
- Review on-hand quantities, estimated costs, and total retail value for each item, as well as the percentage-to-total ratios for these values
- Easily view quantities to reorder based on current inventory levels, commitments, backorders, in-transit merchandise, open PO’s, desired stocking levels, vendor multiples, and/or vendor minimum order requirements
- The Merchandise Analysis feature lets you see the current state and the past performance of your inventory, giving you the data to determine when to take advantage of opportunistic buys and which items to mark down.
- Built-in gift cards
- Ability to offer a full layaway program
- Fully PCI Compliant and EMV Chip capable
- Integrated customer loyalty programs and customer relationship management