NCR Merchant Services
NCR CounterPoint for Gift Shop and Gift Store Retailers
As a gift shop and gift store retailer, your challenge is to deliver the expertise and personalized service of a specialty merchant along with the operational sophistication of a big-box retailer. Radiant's NCR CounterPoint system offers a seamless, end-to-end solution for specialty gift store and gift shop retailers.
NCR CounterPoint includes a robust inventory management system, touchscreen point of sale (POS) ticket entry, built-in customer loyalty programs, automated purchasing, and impressive reporting capabilities. Instant inventory updates let you know what's in stock, on order, and in transit. Track your customers, control your purchasing, retain detailed sales history, or open an online store-NCR CounterPoint includes everything you need to streamline your business and boost your bottom line. Join the many gift shop and gift store retailers that rely on NCR CounterPoint to efficiently and effectively operate their businesses at full potential.
- Credit Card Sales with EMV and Signature Capture/PIN Pad Technology
NCR CounterPoint easily supports point of sale signature capture for credit card authorization and invoice approval. Signatures are stored electronically with the transaction and can be printed at any time on invoices and statements. Worried about security? NCR CounterPoint is EMV certified!
- Fast and Easy Point of Sale Checkout
- Touchscreen interface allows you to quickly ring up sales, returns, orders, backorders, special orders and layaways. Or place the entire ticket on hold and print a price quote.
Choose from regular or touchscreen ticket entry. Up-sell related items with graphical customer displays. Zoom in on item and customer details. Accept deposits on orders and track them through receiving. Use Secure Pay with EMV Chip, or Mag-Stripe for lightning-fast credit card authorizations. Ring up sales live online or offline at a sidewalk sale or offsite event. Issue a gift card or store credit.
- Fully Functional Mobile Business Solutions In Store or for Trade Shows
NCR CounterPoint can be run
remotely on powerful Windows® Mobile Tablets from anywhere where there is wireless service, or fully integrated as standalone Point of Sale software.
- Up-To-The-Minute Inventory Control
- NCR CounterPoint manages your inventory and out-of-stock conditions which will maximize your profitability!
Your inventory picture is "up-to-the-minute." You'll know what's in-stock, on-order, and in-transit. Track merchandise movement through serial numbers, kits, and gridded items. Define multiple price levels and promotional prices. Use the built-in merchandising reports to analyze current levels, spot sales trends, and make better buying decisions. Track serial numbers, inventory grids, markdowns, substitute items, and location specific pricing.
- Automated Purchasing
- Easily place orders with your vendors. Not sure what you need? Let NCR CounterPoint calculate Model Stock levels and create PO's!
Automatically calculate and create restocking orders. Simplify reorders by copying historical sales into new purchase orders. Order and receive merchandise for multiple stores. Receive merchandise with or without a PO. Track backorders, RTVs, and customer-specific purchases. Voucher received PO's into your A/P system. Print item labels and barcodes on demand or automatically.
- Customer Loyalty
- Know who your customers are and what they're buying!
Print mailing labels for special promotions. Increase loyalty with frequent shopper programs, customer specific pricing, gift certificates, gift cards, and store credits.
- Integrated Ecommerce
- Connect your NCR CounterPoint system to an online store with NCROnline, our powerful and affordable web-hosting and website creation service!
Expand your business to the web with minimum effort and expense. Upload inventory, customers, and prices to your NCROnline store and download orders into NCR CounterPoint for fulfillment. Online inventory comes directly from NCR CounterPoint. Eliminate costly double entry - web orders are directly integrated into NCR CounterPoint. Search engine optimization and marketing tools to reach new customers.
- Reports Library
- An extensive library of built-in reports gives you all the information you need to run a profitable and successful business!
Access hundreds of built-in reports and journals. View current conditions as well as historical details. Modify parameters to analyze the data your way. Print Quick Reports from any LookUp. Powerful Merchandise Analysis Report and Sales Analysis by Group Report let you analyze your inventory in hundreds of different ways. Graphical management dashboard.
- Accounting Interface
Update financial statements and payables and exchange the data with accounting packages.
Define multiple price levels, markdowns, contract prices, quantity discounts, package prices, and location-specific pricing.
- Sales History
Retain, view, and report complete detail of every sale you make, or look at summaries and cross-analyses.
NCR CounterPoint for Gift Shops, Botiques, and Gift Stores
A leader in retail technology, only NCR CounterPoint offers a fully integrated, end-to-end solution to cover your gift store needs. The NCR CounterPoint Retail Solution includes the leading point of sale (POS) retail management software and other critical components such as integrated ecommerce, built-in gift cards, customer loyalty programs, merchant services, and Radiant's hardware, which is specifically designed for retailers. The NCR CounterPoint Retail Solution helps gift shops of all sizes maximize their profit opportunity with a solution that is innovative, time-tested, and provides a single point of accountability for business and technology needs
NCR CounterPoint Features Beneficial to Gift Shop and and Gift Store Retailers
- Kits at point of sale for bundling items
- Built-in Gift Cards
- Credit Card EMV Chip Capability for security or Mag-Stripe for fast authorizations during holiday season
- Automatically calculate and create restocking orders
- Expand your business to the web with minimum effort and expense
- Graphical management dashboard
- Special order capability
- Review on-hand quantities, estimated costs, and total retail value for each item, as well as the percentage-to-total ratios for these value
- Easily view quantities to reorder based on current inventory levels, commitments, backorders, in-transit merchandise, open PO’s, desired stocking levels, vendor multiples, and/or vendor minimum order requirements
- Integrated merchant services